We are looking for a young, ambitious professional to join a global, dynamic and fast-growing m&a boutique advisory firm. The position offers exposure to a large variety of assignments related to European M&A transactions.
You will work directly with our m&a team and a Managing Director and you will be engaged in the following:
- European m&a and business plan projects
- Analysis of financial statements
- Ensure as part of the team that investment transactions are processed properly, in due time and in accordance with internal processes and with accurate and complete financial analysis documentation
- Engagement with capital raising and investor origination process
- Analysis of various sectors and market activity.
- Up to 3 years of professional experience
- Degree in finance, accounting, or related analytical field (Bachelor’s degree, Master’s preferred)
- Fluency in English, any other language is considered as an asset
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft office including Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in teams and under short time constraints
- Positive energy and motivated spirit.