We are looking for an experienced M&A and corporate finance analyst to join a global advisory company based in Athens and with presence in London and Luxembourg.
- Preparation of pitch books, financial models, business plans and information memorandums
- Preparation of company and industry research
- Preparation of market and competitive analysis and industry screenings for potential acquisition targets/buyers
- Financial modeling and investment analysis for M&A (DCF, forecasts, merger models, leveraged buyout models, net asset value, comparables, scenario analysis, synergies modeling, cost of capital, NPV, ROI, etc.)
- Assisting throughout an M&A process from initial target identification / negotiation through to completion
- Develop and enhance financial reporting to provide accurate and insightful information to decision makers in a timely matter
- 3-5 years’ experience in M&A, corporate finance, or accounting
- Master’s degree with specialisation in Accounting/Finance/Economics; CFA, CPA certifications an advantage
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal is required; any other language is considered as an asset
- Strong technical skills, including Excel, PowerPoint, VBA, Python or SQL
- Ability to read, analyze, model, and develop financial statements (Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow)
- M&A financial modeling and valuation experience; merger models, LBO models, equity valuations, etc.
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in teams and under short time constraints